ESFO9.2: Agenda Are Getting Assigned To Team Instead Of Team Member For Recruiting Funnel Events
(Doc ID 2113919.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Staffing Front Office - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agenda are getting assigned to Team instead of Team Member for Recruiting Funnel Events.
1) Ensure 'Allow Recruiting Funnel List' is checked and Event List is associated to the Customer.
2) Create Team and assign Events to the Team Members and select Send Notification.
3) Create an Order and assign it to the Team.
4) Assign an Applicant as Considering.
5) Check the Agendas created.
Agenda should be assigned to appropriate Team Members and appropriate email should be triggered to the Team Members.
Agenda is assigned only to the Team.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document