Ideal Value On Bid Factor Showing To The Bidder Even If The Display Bid Factor Ideal Value Flag = N
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business required having the "Display Bid Factor Ideal Value" to be unchecked and the "Ideal Response Required" checked for the event. However in this situation, the Ideal value will always be displaying to bidder however the check box is not selected.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Register as a Bidder (approve bidder if necessary).
2. Create an event with Bid Factors that have an Ideal Value response at the Header and at the Line
3. Turn off the Display Bid Factor Ideal Value at the Event Settings and Options page
4. Invite Bidder created in Step 1
5. Post the Event
6. Log into Supplier Portal as the Bidder created in Step 1
7. Bid on the Event created in Step 5
8. Note that the Ideal Bid Factor is show (in the screenshot below, it’s the Bid Factor at the Event Line).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms