The 'Processed' Column Always Shows 'N' on the 'Consigned Inventory' SQR Report (INS5350)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Consigned Inventory' SQR report (INS5350) (navigation: Inventory, Manage Inventory, Reports, Consigned Inventory) does not show properly if Vouchers have been created manually or by the 'Voucher Build' process (AP_VCHRBLD). The 'Processed' column always shows 'N'.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Create a Purchase Order for a Consigned Item, dispatch it, receive it and putaway the quantity.
2. Create an Express Issue for the Consigned Item.
3. Run the 'Cost Accounting Creation' process (CM_CSTACCTG) for the Transaction Groups 020 (Putaway) and 030 (Usage & Shipments).
4. Run the 'Voucher Build' process (AP_VCHRBLD).
5. Run 'Consigned Inventory' SQR report (INS5350) > the 'Processed' column shows 'N' for both rows instead of 'Y' for the Depletion row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms