EEX9.2: Auditor can not add a line to an existing Expense Report and approve it.
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, AUDITOR CANNOT ADD LINE TO REPORT AND APPROVE IT.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Set Receipts Required = 'Always' and Minimum Receipt Amount = '0' in Expense Definition - Receipts Required page
2. Enable HR Supervisor and Prepay Auditor approval for Expense Report Transaction Definition
3. From a user login create an expense report and submit
4. Approve ER from HR Supervisor's login
5. Login as prepay auditor and go to the ER Summary Page from Approve Transaction Page
6. Go to ER Details Page and add a new expense line and click back to ER Summary Page
7. Try to approve the ER and user gets an error - An Approver cannot add a new line and simultaneously deny the line (10504, 604). Please correct your entry or Delete the line.
Auditor can not add a line to an existing Expense Report and approve it.
Auditor should be able to add a line to an existing Expense Report and approve it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms