Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
1. Create Expense Report Under VP1 as employee KU0042 with two lines for $520.00.
2. Submit Expense Report and routes to MGR1 for Approval. MGR1 approves expense report.
3. Expense Report routes to EXS3 Prepay Audtior for Approval. EXS3 approves expense report.
4. Expense Report routes to PCS1 Project Manager for Approval. PCS1 approves expense report.
5. VP2 use Travel & Expenses > Approve Transactions > Modify Approved Transactions to add a third line to expense report for $30.00.
6. Third lined added and checked as Approved (See Screen Shot EXP_MODIFY3.PNG)
7. Expense report is sent for payment but the third line is still marked as pending.
8. The following error occurred when approving the transaction: (10502,312) EX.Approval.Actions.ExpenseApproval.OnExecute
Name:ProcessAction_ PCPC:29120 Statement:560 Called from:EX.Approval.Actions.ExpenseApproval.OnExecute Name:Approve Statement:140
Line Added to Exp Report after Approval stays in Pending
Expense report should be sent for payment along with the third line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms