EAP: Error In Khmer Language Font In EFT File When Running Payment Dispatch Process for Financial Gateway
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user run the Payment Dispatch process to export the EFT file to FTP server via IB, the information in the exported file is not in correct Khmer language font format.
1. Choose one payment to be dispatched.
2. Click on Dispatch Settlements button to dispatch chosen payment.
3. Waiting for processing and check the result.
4. Check the process log to see the detail information in the process.
5. Check the FTP server to see if EFT file is exported.
6. Check detail information inside exported EFT file.
7. Check detail data in the EFT file to be dispatched in the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms