EEX9.1:EX_EMPNOTIFY Sending Email Notification For Overdue Credit Card Transactions for Credit Cards Transaction Deleted from My Wallet
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.1 Bundle 35
EX: Employee Email Notification issue for Overdue Credit Card Transactions
EX_EMPNOTIFY Sending Email Notification For Overdue Credit Card Transactions for Credit Cards Transaction Deleted from My Wallet(PS_EX_TRANS.TXN_STATUS='D').
The email body doesn't have Number of Transactions and Total Amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure employee has some cc transaction in their wallet
2. Run the Employee Notification for New Credit Card Transactions (even if no new transactions exists)
3. Run Employee Notification for Overdue Credit Card Transactions
4. Go to the Wallet mark for delete all transactions for an Employee
5. Run Over due credit card transaction process again
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms