GP ESP: Changes on ERE functionality
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Social Security has confirmed the contribution criterion and currently Standard ERE does not cover all necessities.
In the case of "complex" ERE (work schedule reduction with days not work at all and applying the correction factor) we need:
- split the payroll to separate ERE days from worked days in the process month.
- adjust the ERE days
- count ERE days using absence days instead of using the alternative schedule
- manage the AT/EP like maternity in case of overlapping with ERE days (currently we manage accident like common sickness)
- the day count is not correct when a 5 -> 7 day Consecutive ERE days changes week or month.
- Consecutive ERE (week change) -> 24-10-2015 to 30-10-2015
PS pays 22 units and there should be 23
In this case it has been anticipated that there is an error and we should adjust calculation as PS is calculating 2 days in one week and 5 days in the following week.
- Consecutive ERE (month change) -> 26-10-2015 to 01-11-2015
PS calculates 24 units and there should be 23
- in the standard ERE the IRPF base coincides with the gross (as long as all accruals are taxed)
- without parameterization complement ERE (PRSTCN CPERE) PeopleSoft calculates it.
It has detected in the verification screen that there are differences in the sections of an employee that has had a one day IT in a month.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms