EEX9.1+: AP_FG_PROC marks Settlement Status as Error for Expense Report Payment When Default Employee Record Changes
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The payment is getting failed at Financial gateway level with Settlement Status as Error for all those expense reports when Default Employee Profile is changed.
1) Employee has default profile with EMPL_RCD = 0.
2) Create, submit and approve an Expense Report for employee.
3) Now, Employee has Default Profile with EMPL_RCD = 1.
4) Stage the Expense Report for Payment
5) Run Pay Cycle to generate payment for Expense Report.
6) Dispatch the payment to Financial Gateway - run AP_FG_PROC process.
7) Review the Settlement Status at Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payments > Payment.
Settlement Status = Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms