EEX9.1+: AP_FG_PROC marks Settlement Status as Error for Expense Report Payment When Default Employee Record Changes
(Doc ID 2115257.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The payment is getting failed at Financial gateway level with Settlement Status as Error for all those expense reports when Default Employee Profile is changed.
1) Employee has default profile with EMPL_RCD = 0.
2) Create, submit and approve an Expense Report for employee.
3) Now, Employee has Default Profile with EMPL_RCD = 1.
4) Stage the Expense Report for Payment
5) Run Pay Cycle to generate payment for Expense Report.
6) Dispatch the payment to Financial Gateway - run AP_FG_PROC process.
7) Review the Settlement Status at Accounts Payable > Review Accounts Payable Info > Payments > Payment.
Settlement Status = Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document