Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Revenue
When opened the revenue plan using navigation Customer Contracts > Review Revenue > Plans, The Revenue Amount column is not reflecting the updated revenue amount when contract has been amended to change the Revenue amount allocation.
Revenue Amount on the Review Revenue - Plans page should correctly reflect the revenue amount in all cases.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract and associate a Rate based contract line.
2. Do Amount allocation, Populate the Revenue and Bill limit for this line as $100,000.00. Complete the allocation
3. Add an As incurred Billing Plan and As Incurred Revenue Plan to the contract line
4. Activate the Contract
5. Review Revenue - Plans using Customer Contracts > Review Revenue > Plans. Notice that the Revenue Amount shown is $100,000.00
6. Do contract amendment and change the Revenue limit from $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 using amount allocation.
7. Process the amendment
8. Review Revenue - Plans using Customer Contracts > Review Revenue > Plans. Notice that the Revenue Amount is still shown as $100,000.00 instead of the updated Revenue amount of $200,000
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms