EAP: VAT Amount In Reporting Currency Is Incorrect By A Penny (0.01)
(Doc ID 2115500.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT amount in reporting currency is incorrect by a penny (0.01)
1) EUR - GBP Quotation Method is Direct
2) Market Rate EUR - GBP is 0.73870253
3) Add a voucher with transaction currency EUR and base currency GBP
4) Go to Enter reporting amounts on Invoice Header VAT Information and enter Total VAT Applicable amount
5) Save voucher
6) PS_VOUCHER vat_inv_amt_rptg, vat_inv_amt_bse are not equal for the same currency which are calculated by system. They are off by 0.01
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document