ELM 9.2: After Update to Learning Component Name, the Update Not Reflected on the Learning Component Tab
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After changing the Component name on the Learning Component page and return to the Learning Component overview page/tab, the Component name is not updated to the with the changes.
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Log in as the Administrator
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain classes > 2nd tab Learning components
3. Change one of the Learning Components (for example the Name) and return to the Learning Components overview page
4. Notice that the Learning Component Name is not updated.
5. When go to another tab and then return to the Learning Component tab, the Name has been updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms