When Adding a Person With National ID Type from Mexico, Error: "For Country Mexico National ID Type 'CURP' is Required. (1000,1389)"
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM 12 on HCM 9.2, when adding an employee with National ID from Mexico, an error message is displayed.
'For Country Mexico National Id Type CURP is Required. (1000,1389)'
The error occurs even though the National ID Type for Mexico is configured to default RFC at Set Up HCM > Foundation Tables > Personal > National ID Type.
1) Add a Person @ Navigate to Workforce Administration-> Personal Information ->Add a Person.
2) Enter the required information on the Biographical Details page with selecting MEX under the National ID Country section.
3) Navigate to the "Organizational Relationships", check off "Employee" and click on the "Add Relationship" button.
4) On clicking on "Add Relationship" a warning will be appeared related to address. Click ok.
5) Note Error message: "For Country Mexico National ID Type 'CURP' is Required."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms