Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice data from 8.9 Release is not correctly converted to 9.2. The AWE table (SPA_INV_APRMG_V) in 9.2 contains 8.9 data for Process ID = SP_INVOICE, but this cannot be viewed in the application (in PIA).
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Go to Main Menu > Services Procurement > Approve Service Invoices.
2. Pick a date Range.
3. Pick one Invoice id.
4. Can see invoice from PIA.
5. Can see from back end (PS_SPA_INV_APRMG_V) as well.
1. Can see the invoice from back end (PS_SPA_INV_APRMG_V).
2. Not able to see the same in PIA.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms