EEX9.2: DISTRIB_LINE_NUM Field Value in PS_EX_SHEET_DIST Table is Skipping Sequential Numbers
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding multiple distribution lines on cash transaction of a new Expense Report, the DISTRIB_LINE_NUM field value in PS_EX_SHEET_DIST table is skipping the #2 when numbering the lines.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create / Modify. Create an Expense Report.
2. Enter employee id= KU0005.
3. Enter few Expense Lines where Payment Type is Cash.
4. For all the Expense Lines , create multiple Accounting Distribution Lines (more than 3).
5. Save the Expense Report.
6. Check the Distribution Line Numbers in PS_EX_SHEET_DIST for the Expense Report.
Distribution Line Numbers should be in a Order.
Distribution Line Numbers skip number 2.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms