Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement Request to be able to get Bind Variable Valid Value Descriptions on Documents instead of just the Codes.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Bind Variable the Type of String.
- Add a Bind Variable to a Question Group which is linked to the Wizard you plan to use.
- Add Valid Values and Descriptions.
- Create a Document using your Wizard.
- Select a Valid Value for your Bind Variable.
- View the Document > the Valid Value Code only is in the document.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms