Enhancement Request to Add Variable Valid Value Descriptions to Documents instead of just Codes
(Doc ID 2116702.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement Request to be able to get Bind Variable Valid Value Descriptions on Documents instead of just the Codes.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create a Bind Variable the Type of String.
- Add a Bind Variable to a Question Group which is linked to the Wizard you plan to use.
- Add Valid Values and Descriptions.
- Create a Document using your Wizard.
- Select a Valid Value for your Bind Variable.
- View the Document > the Valid Value Code only is in the document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document