E-AD: Cannot Check & Save Option "Generate in HTML" in Application Designer Page Field Properties
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After checking the 'Generate in HTML' Page Field Properties option on a page in Application Designer, saving, then closing and re-opening the page, the option is shown to be unchecked.
Cannot seem to actually check the 'Generate in HTML' option and have it remain saved.
1. Created a new page edit box fields
2. For the Page Field Properties of both fields, go to the "Use Tab", and check the options:
- Display Only
- Generate in HTML
3. Save the page
4. Close the page in App Designer
5. Re-open page in App Designer
6. Check the Page Field Properties again
"Generate in HTML" remains checked.
"Generate in HTML" became unchecked.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms