Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying the shared favorite item group in eProcurement , Vendor Item Id and PV_SR_TYPE fields are not copied to the target group. Thus after copying the favorite group, Clicking on the copied special request item does not take to the Special Request page and instead it shows the item details in read only mode.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1.Login as Requestor1(VP1)
2.Go to the navigation eProcurement -> Create Requisition
3.Click ‘Add Items and services’ and Click ‘Favorites’ Tab. Requestor1 have created a Favorite group called ‘SOURCE_GROUP’ . This favorite group contains catalog Items and a special Request Item.
4.Click the Special Request Item in the Favorite group. You will be taken to the Special Request tab with the Item details.
5.Now Requestor1 shares the ‘SOURCE_GROUP‘ with Requestor2(VP2) > To share the group, Go to the below navigation :- eProcurement -> My Profile
6.Click ‘Manage Favorite Groups’
7.Check Allow Sharing and Click ‘Share Details’
8. Enter ‘VP2’(Requestor2) in Requestors Grid
10.Now login as Requestor2( VP2) and Go to the below navigation eProcurement -> My Profile
11.Click Manage Favorites Groups
12.Click ‘Copy a Favorites Group ‘
13.Enter VP1 (Requestor1) in the Source Favorites Group box. Click ‘Select a Group’
14. Select the favorite Group (SOURCE_GROUP) to be copied
15. Make sure to select all the lines and enter the Target Group Name and click ‘Copy to Target Group’
16. Enter the Description for the Target Favorite group and Click Save:
17. Now navigate to ‘eProcurement -> Create Requisition’. Click ‘Add Items and Service’
18. Click ‘Favorites’. Copied favorite group should be available
19. Expand the Favorite Group and Click Description of the special Request Item:
20. Special Request Item details opens in the read only mode not in the Special Request Tab. Thus Special request Item is not editable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms