Recommend Learning Requires Program ID From Course Details
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recommend Learning requires Program ID from Course Details.
When launching the Recommend Learning page from the Course Details page, LM_SS_ITM_DTL, and you use the FIND functionality to set the the email recipient(s), the system requires a program id.
Additionally, if user directly keys in the email recipient and do not use the FIND, no pop up message is displayed.
Message text (15,54)
(15, 54) from the message catalog. "The highlighted field is required. You must enter a value for it before proceeding. (15,54) The specified field is required but does not have a value."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as any learner and go to Find Learning
2. Locate a search result and select the "View Details", so the Course Details page will display
3. Select the Recommend Learning push button to display the Email Notification page
4. Select Find to look up an email address for the TO recipient and select them
5. Select OK and the message will appear. See screen shots attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms