Last updated on JULY 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allowing update to timesheet when employee should receive warning message that time cannot be entered outside of grace period.
1. Real time Rules on TL Installation set with "Run from Submit button".
2. TL permission List Security allows grace periods of 14 days in the future and 1 days in the past.
3. Access timesheet for current week - 3/1 - 3/7
4. There is no hours in the timesheet on any date.
5. Enter 3 hours of TRC 'KUREG¿ on 03/24/2016 but don't submit.
6. Change the date from 03/01/2016 to 02/01/2016 but don't click on the refresh¿ button which is beside of the date.
8. Hours are added to previous pay period (the date that was set in the Date field) in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms