ETL9.2: Allowing Update To Timesheet After Grace Period.
(Doc ID 2118223.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allowing update to timesheet when employee should receive warning message that time cannot be entered outside of grace period.
1. Real time Rules on TL Installation set with "Run from Submit button".
2. TL permission List Security allows grace periods of 14 days in the future and 1 days in the past.
3. Access timesheet for current week - 3/1 - 3/7
4. There is no hours in the timesheet on any date.
5. Enter 3 hours of TRC 'KUREG¿ on 03/24/2016 but don't submit.
6. Change the date from 03/01/2016 to 02/01/2016 but don't click on the refresh¿ button which is beside of the date.
8. Hours are added to previous pay period (the date that was set in the Date field) in error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document