Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying some fixes, Supplier User is no longer able to see available PO's to copy into a Self Service Invoice. This Supplier User is not added to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences > Define User Preferences.
1. Add User (clone LSA): PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
2. Add User ID to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review User Profiles > add Supplier Role and Supplier BOOKS4U
3. Add PO under Business Unit BUY01 and Supplier BOOKS4U
4. Dispatch PO
5. Log into SUPPLIER Portal as LSA1
6. Add Self Service Invoice
7. There are no values returned when the Copy from a Purchase Order button is clicked > enter PO Unit BUY01 > Search
8. The PO added is listed for User LSA
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms