Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration for Individual Does Not Save Tax Identification Number (TIN) To New Supplier
When registering an Individual in the Supplier Registration process, the TIN is not being populated on the Supplier once it is approved.
1. On the SUPPLIER portal, click 'Register as a Supplier'
2. Select 'Individual' for 'What type of entity do you represent'
3. Enter all information including TIN number
4. Save and approve registration
5. Log in to EMPLOYEE portal
6. Navigate to Suppliers - Supplier Information - Add/Update - Supplier
7. Find the newly added supplier
8. Go to the Identifying Information tab
9. Expand the 'Additional ID Numbers' area
10. No Type TN has been added
(see attached for detailed replication steps)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms