Last updated on MARCH 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the EPS for an employee who had returned from maternity leave in the previous finalised period, the SMP recovery amount was twice the expected amount.
Following a code change we received from you for a long standing intercompany transfer issue,other related RTI issues are tested. This one relates to the EPS where we had a problem whereby if an employee on maternity leave returned in the previous month and then transferred to a new pay entity, the new pay entity results included the retro PTD SMP recovery amounts.
Whilst this doesn't seem to be happening now, the old pay entity EPS for the current period. is doubling up the expected SMP recovery amount.
1. Run RTI Prep then FPS then EPS for an employee who was on maternity leave, for the previous finalised calendar group.
2. Checked results and correct results were in all files
3. Returned the employee from maternity leave with a backdated return date (in previous month).
4.Ran payroll and checked results - all ok
5. Added an ITC with an effective date of the 1st of the current payroll (in this case 2015M04)
6. Ran payroll and saw that the retro adjustments were being held as unprocessed retro deltas (as expected)
7. Finalised payroll and opened up 2015M05.
8. Results showed retro adjustments in correct pay group
9. Ran FPS for both pay entities and results were correct
10. Ran EPS for old pay entity - displayed SMP recovery YTD figure as twice what was expected.
11. Ran EPS for new pay entity - correct results shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms