Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Purchasing > Requisitions > Review Requisition Information >Document Status page, when clicking on the Maintain Supplier link from the Actions drop down, the incorrect tab is shown on the output page. Initially, the correct Summary tab is displayed. But after clicking on the Review Supplier Contacts link and then the Maintain Supplier link, the wrong tab is shown.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Go to Purchasing > Requisitions > Review Requisition Information >Document Status. Search for a requisition in Complete status.
2. Click on the Actions drop down on the line. Click on the Maintain Supplier link.
3. Note the page that appears in a new tab (Summary tab).
4. Go back to the Document Status page. Click on the Review Supplier Contacts link.
5. Note the page that appears in a new tab.
6. Go back to the Document status page. Click again on the Maintain Supplier link.
7. Note that a different page is displayed than the first time the link was clicked. (Contact tab is displayed, not Summary tab).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms