On Job Openings Pagelet, Category Changes From Color Code To Drop-down Field Showing Numbers 1,2,3... 99
(Doc ID 2119353.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information from Doc ID 2120759.1 was merged into this document.
Doc ID 2120759.1 will be deleted.
After clicking on 'My Job Opening Analytics' link, in My Job Openings Pagelet, Category Column is showing values 1, 2, 3...99 instead of expected color-coded box.
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Recruiting Home.
2. In the "My Job Openings" pagelet, select the link for "My Job Openings Analytics" that appears at the bottom of the list.
3. Notice that the "Category" column is populated with a value of '99' and an arrow is displayed to allow other valid values to drop down. At the same time, a drop-down list appears near the Analytics link giving options for "Job Opening Aging Analysis" and "Job Opening Open and Close Trend."
4. Select one of the options and notice that the graph appears as expected.
5. Select the other option and notice that a different graph appears as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document