EGL9.2: If PC Business Unit is Included In Speed Type, Then Upon Clicking Category or Subcategory Chartfield Prompts On Journal Line Page Getting "There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)" Error
(Doc ID 2119653.1)
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Journal entry page, if PC Business unit field value is populated using speed type then Upon selecting Category & Sub-category prompts throws an error.
"There are no prompt values currently available for this field. (4,4)"
The prompt table for this field is currently not specified. Use any value you wish.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up a Speed type including PC Business Unit but not including Category & Sub-category.
2. Set up another Speed type including PC Business Unit, Category & Sub-category.
3. Make sure that Category & sub-category edit tables are set in Project Costing Definition for the PC Business unit that is used in speed types defined in previous steps.
4. Create a journal & enter a journal line using speed type that includes PC Business Unit but not Category & Sub-category.Click on the prompts against Category/ sub-category.
5. Now Either enter the value of category & sub-category manually(with-out using prompt) or enter using another speed type that includes PC Business Unit, Category & Sub-category. Click on Save.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
What is Working:
Issue only appears when the PC Business unit value is entered using speed types. Does not appear if PC business unit is entered manually on the journal lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document