EAP: BRAZIL Hold Payment, Hold Reason Fields Grayed Out On Withholding Schedule
(Doc ID 2119861.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generated Withholding Scheduled Payment has Hold Reason and Hold Payment boxes are still grayed out after paying the main the Scheduled Payment for the Vendor.
1. Withhold Entity ISSPE > Hold Payment = Hold Withholding Only > Rule ISSSP
2. Add Voucher for AP BU BFAP1 > Vendor BRAP1310
3. Save Voucher and 3 Scheduled Payments are generated
4. Scheduled Payments 2 & 3 have Hold Reason box grayed out
5. Post Voucher
6. Pay Voucher
7. Post Payment
8. Scheduled Payment 1 Paid
9. Scheduled Payment 2 has Hold Reason box grayed out
10. Scheduled Payment 3 has Hold Reason box available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document