E-SEC: User ID Query returns error on 8.55
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are upgrading to People Tools from 8.52 to 8.55.02
After applying this tools upgrade we are getting below issue:
1) Navigation: PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
2) Enter any User Id and click Search
3) Click User ID Queries tab
4) Click User ID's Roles, Permission Lists, and Page Access
(What access to Roles, Permission Lists and Pages has been granted for this User ID?)
5) After clicking on “User ID's Roles, Permission Lists, and Page Access” link, another browser window is opening but its not fetching any thing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms