Succession Plan Not Visible Through MSS > Manage Succession Plan
(Doc ID 2120190.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Succession Plan for employee in Key Position, the Succession Plan is not visible through MSS Manage Succession Plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Organizational Development > Succession Planning > Define Key Positions > Key Positions (190000001)
2. Confirm that the Key Position Checkbox is Selected
3. Navigate: Organizational Development > Succession Planning > Create Succession Plan (KU0003)
4. Create New Succession Plan by Selecting Plan Type (Position) and Select Position Number
5. Complete Succession Plan Details in Tabs on Page
6. Save Succession Plan
7. Login as Manager Succession Plan Created for (KU001)
8. Navigate: Manager Self Service > Succession Plan > Manage Succession Plan
9. Succession Plan Not Visible
10. Navigate: Manager Self Service > Succession Plan > Succession 360
11. NOTE: Plan is Visible on Succession 360 Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document