Profile Questions Page not Behaving Correctly on Supplier add Component
Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the Supplier on Save, the system does not give any error message for required profile questions and allows to Save and create Supplier.
While adding attachment to a Profile Question, even after successfully adding attachment, it shows as “No Attachments” on Profile Question Page.
When one of the Required Profile Questions is left blank and Saved, system throws Error, creates the Supplier but when searching for the Supplier id, the Supplier id does not exist.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Mark the couple of profile questions as required. Set some question type as attachment using below navigation:
Main Menu>Setup Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Procurement Options>Suppliers>Profile Questions
2. Add a new Supplier from below navigation.Enter the basic info and click on Save button.
Main Menu>Suppliers>Supplier Information>Add/update>Supplier
3. Supplier id will be created. Now click on Profile Questions link. While creating the supplier on Save, it did not give any error message for these required field and allowed to save and create supplier.
4. Now create a new supplier and try to add attachment in the profile questions. Once the attachment is added, then click on Ok. Even after adding the attachment, it shows as “No Attachments” on Profile Question Page”.
5. Now leave one required question unanswered and click on Save Button. Supplier id is created and all the responses to profile questions which were entered earlier are not available and wiped out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms