Supplier Registration Can Be Submitted When DFI ID is Populated But DFI Qualifier is Left Blank Causing Supplier ID to Not Be Created After Registration Approval.
(Doc ID 2120316.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Registration can be submitted when DFI ID is populated but DFI Qualifier is left blank causing Supplier ID to not be created after registration approval.
1) Login to Supplier portal.
2) Click on Register as a Supplier.
3) Enter information on the different Steps.
4) When you get the the Payment Information step, enter the banking information. Enter DFI ID but leave DFI Qualifier blank.
5) Finish the registration steps and Submit.
6) Login to the Employee portal.
7) Go to Manage Request Approval page and approve the Registration ID.
8) Get this message: 1 Field is Required (15,8). Hit OK.
9) Get this message: The system Generated Supplier ID is Error (10320,298). Hit OK.
10 When you View History you will see that the registration is Approved but the Supplier ID was not created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document