Incorrect Validation For POs Created Form Work Orders
(Doc ID 2120627.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we try to dispatch POs created from work orders, we get the following message even though the PO is not edited by us :
"Price on line %1, schedule %2 does not balance to sum of value adjustments for the schedule."
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a req in sPro with at least one labor and one expense distribution for a line.
2. Create a WO with the req line.
3. Stage the lines for creating PO ('Process PO' from work order page. This requires PO integration on in Service Procurement Installation options).
4. Run PO Calc and PO Create processes to create a PO form that WO.
5. Check that ADJ_AMT of PO_VAL_ADJ_P for each PO line and schedule is the sum of labor and expense amount.
6. Try to open the PO and dispatch the PO and it will throw the warning :"Price on line %1, schedule %2 does not balance to sum of value adjustments for the schedule."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document