Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withhold 1099 Report (AP_APY1099) abends at Step AP_APY1099.COPYB100.InsCopyb with an error when trying to create a 1099 Correction IRS file. Issue occurs if the 1099-MISC Supplier has transactions for more than one Class & a change was made to the Supplier, such as the TIN or Supplier Name was changed.
Process 70736 ABENDED at Step AP_APY1099.COPYB100.InsCopyb (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
1. 1099-MISC Supplier has transactions that exists in 2 different Classes
2. Run the RPT_1099 Job (1099 Post, Report & Copy B Sort)
3. Run Withholding Sent
4. Change the TIN for the Supplier on the Supplier > Location > Withholding Supplier Information page
5. Save the Supplier
6. Run Withhold 1099 Report Post
7. Run Withhold 1099 Report
8. Process abends at Step AP_APY1099.COPYB100.InsCopyb
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms