On Job Openings Pagelet, Category Changes From Color Code To Dropdown Field
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you choose "My Job Openings Analytics" from the My Job Openings pagelet on the Recruiting Home Page, the Category field displays the value '99' and a drop-down feature
instead of remaining the appropriate color.
Choosing the Analytics link causes the report options to appear, and when a specific report is chosen, the graphs appear as expected.
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Recruiting Home.
2. In the "My Job Openings" pagelet, select the link for "My Job Openings Analytics" that appears at the bottom of the list.
3. Notice that the "Category" column is populated with a value of '99' and an arrow is displayed to allow other valid values to drop down. At the same time, a drop-down list appears near the Analytics link giving options for "Job Opening Aging Analysis" and "Job Opening Open and Close Trend."
4. Select one of the options and notice that the graph appears as expected.
5. Select the other option and notice that a different graph appears as expected.
The changing values in the Category column appears to users as a poor user interface.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms