Last updated on MARCH 27, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Case created from email sent via ERMS displays Font related HTML code for Case Notes thus, making notes difficult to read.
This happens when the Mail Client used to send the email has default Mail Format of HTML.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Using an Outlook client with default Mail Format set to HTML, send an email with subject and some text on the body to ERMS Email Account of ERMS 9.1
To check Mail Format default setting, Outlook navigation is as follows:
Tools | Options -- Mail Format tab
2. Log on to ERMS env as VP1
3. Check the Inbound Email
4. Drill down on Email Id
5. Click Accept
6. Click on Create New HelpDesk Case (HR) button
7. Replace the Employee Information ¿ Anonymous Employee¿ with Worker having
the email address used to sent the email. Create a worker if it does not
8. Save the case.
9. Go to Case Notes tab
NOTICE: Note detail is displayed properly.
10. Click Print icon from Case Toolbar - Font related html code on case note appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms