Last updated on APRIL 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Prepay Auditor approves an Expense Report but denied one line in it, that line is not available for Project Manager to approve/deny.
1. Setup Prepay Auditor and Project Manager as approval level
2. Setup Refinement template for Prepay Auditor and assign it in approver profile of Prepay Auditor with some Expense Type
3. Setup the Expense Location Amount setup for above Expense Type.
1. Create an Expense Report.
2. Make sure there multiple lines in the Expense Report with same Expense Types mentioned in the refinement template of prepay Auditor.
3. Make sure there is one Line with Expense Type which is not mentioned in the refinement template.
4. Submit it for approval.
5. Log in as a approver (Prepay Auditor).
6. Open the Expense Report and approve the one line below the Line with different Expense Type
Project Manager is not able to approve/deny the Line denied by Prepay Auditor
A Line denied by any of the approver should be available on next approval level to approve/deny.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms