Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In IE11, if a lookup prompt search page has a search field that is autocomplete (type ahead) enabled, then typing in that search field leads to the lookup prompt page hanging.
The problem only occurs in IE11. Does not occur in IE10 or Firefox or Chrome.
Sample Replication Steps in HCM 9.2:
- Main Menu > Organization Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions/Budgets > Add update position info
- Look up any existing position. You can search for any with 'Position Status' = 'Approved'
- Click into any position
- Look for the 'Reports To' field, it's in the 'Work Location' section
- Click on the Lookup Prompt icon (magnifying glass) for 'Reports To'
- In the lookup prompt search page, for the Department search field, start typing: 2
- Then go ahead and click 'Look Up'
- Page will be hung at that point, with the Processing icon stuck
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms