Last updated on MARCH 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you view the Self Service Invoice from the Print Invoice page, the Suppliers logo appears. When you select the Invoice to print and view it through Report Manager, the Oracle logo appears. The Supplier Logo should print, not the Oracle Logo.
1. eSettlements > Self-Service Invoice > Print Invoice
2. Click on a link for an Invoice ID
3. The Print Invoice page opens showing the Supplier’s logo
4. Go back to the list of Invoices to print and select one
5. When the Invoice prints, it shows the Oracle logo and not the Supplier logo
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms