EAR9.2: Direct Debit Issue - One Direct Debit Per Item Line Instead of Per Item
(Doc ID 2121675.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version, when creating Direct Debits (DD) (menu : Accounts Receivable / Direct Debits Administer / Direct Debits / Create Direct Debits) and launching the process AR_DIRDEBIT, it creates more than one Direct Debit per item. It creates one Direct Debit per item line. For example, if paying an invoice with 10 item lines, the customer will have 10 Direct Debits whereas they are expecting one.
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Verify Customer setup for Direct Debit processing;
- Verify Direct Debit Profile is Active;
- Setup/verify Bank Account used for Cash Control;
- Enter a new item with 10 lines;
- Verify Payment Method 'DD' on Pending Item 2 tab page;
- Post the new Group;
- Run the Create Direct Debits AR_DIRDEBIT process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document