E-AWE: Notification and Escalation (NEM) Goes No Success with Reassign For Requisition With Header & Line Level Approvals. Error: CreateSQL: Bind Number 3 Greater Than Number Of Input Parameters. (2,600)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.54 version, Approval Framework (AWE) Notification & Escalation (NEM) FSCM 9.2 Requisitions with Header & Line level approvals
The EOAW_NEM_PRC errors when It is trying to process a Reassign Approval for Requisition Process ID. The user list has BUSINESS_UNIT, REQ_ID, and LINE_NBR as parameters. The trace shows that the header view form transaction registry is being used, and the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Cloned the Requisition Process Definition.
2. Using Role for step User list. One for Line the other for Header.
3. Set the Path timeout, Reassign to respective delivered Userlists;
Req-Dept Mgr-Line Level PV_AW_DEPT_MGR_LINE
Requisitions-Department Mgrs PV_AW_DEPT_MGR
4. On Reassign Event set to Dynamic
5. Run NEM, Review Trace or Message Log to see error.
6. Cloned Process ID again, and removed the User List from both Line and Header Timeout.
7. On the On Reassign Event header & Line set the participant to User LIst, and pointed to respective User list.
8. Ran NEM
9. Process Went to No Success and the Error encountered again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms