Last updated on MARCH 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Application Transactions page, when a user tries to modify the last school attended field, the following error occurs when bringing up the page of an ID that has had the SAD_APL_DAT_STG.LAST_SCH_ATTEND field populated either by File Parser or having been previously updated/saved manually on the Application Transactions page:
Field does not exist -- RCR_APPL_CHK_VW.RECRUITER_ID. (2,104) SAD_APL_REC_STG.PROMPT_RECRUITER.RowInit PCPC:311 Statement:15
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run file parser to load data to admissions staging.
2. After successful load, navigate to application transactions page by navigating to Student Admissions, Application Transaction Mgmt, Application Transactions .
3. Click the Search button.
4. Select a record from the search results.
5. Under Application Data section, update Last School Attended.
6. Click Save. An error message appears, but it still saves the Last School Attended value to the table.
7. Go back to the same Temp ID that was just updated and attempt to pull it up. A different error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms