E-QR: No Default Value Is Entered For Query Prompt Check box
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to schedule a PS Query with prompts, if the check box (e.g. 'Off Cycle') is left blank, on PT 8.54.13 it will not be filled with 'N' value as happened in previous People Tools versions. Apart of this when hitting the save button, the prompt window will show up again, then when pressing Run, the prompt window will show up again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
3. Search by the query name (QA_GP_PNA_OTH_ERN)
4. Click on Schedule hyperlink
5. Enter the Query prompts but leave the check box unchecked (e.g. 'Off Cycle')
6. When saving the page, the prompt window will show up again, then after pressing Run button, the prompt window will show up again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms