Defaults not Populating on Supplier Registration Manage Invitations Page
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The defaults are not populating at Supplier Registration Manage Invitations Page.
Following defaults are not populating at Manage Invitations page under Supplier Registration.
1. Supplier Registration Template ID not populated based on User preferences defined
2. Invitation email template is not populated based on Supplier Registration Template ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create more than 1 Supplier Request Template IDs.
2. Setup Supplier Request System Setup Page. Select the One Template ID out of 2 Ids created from step 1 for Registration of new suppliers.
3. Click on override by User Profile Hyperlink on the same page and define other Supplier template for specific user ID and save the setup. For user VP1, added other Supplier Registration Template ID SUPPLIER_NEW. Same will reflect on user preferences for VP1.
4. Login as user VP1. Navigate to Manage Invitations Page and add a new value.
5. Enter the description, Request Type on the manage invitation page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms