Requisition Loader Stage Loading Page Error (2,214) because of SetID is defaulted to ''SHARE' Even if it is Set to Another Value
(Doc ID 2122648.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Requisitions
Requisition Loader Stage Loading Page Error because the process always uses SETID SHARE, fields are not being evaluated and populated correctly if another SETID is used for an item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Turn on app message PURCHASE_REQUISITION_LOAD
2. Find an item in SetIDSHR03 to use for the transaction
3. Create a handler tester message using the item and SetID
4. Query PO_REQLOAD_RQST, fields DESCR254_MIXED and CATEGORY_ID will not carry the information from the item because the system only looks at SHARE, these fields are now blank.
5. Go to SCM Integrations Transaction Error Handling Maintain Data Definitions and click on the Icon next to the line number. Error received SetID not found for name ='SETID', value="with record 'ITM_CAT_VW',tree' (2,214) ITM_CAT_WORK.CATEGORY_CD.FieldChange
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document