Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 8.8 to 9.2 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment Control Budget Closing Process (FSPYCLOS) could not close KK ledger entries if ruleset chartfiled of KK Ledger uses a tree level with an embeded space in it. Displays message as ‘No budget row is selected or valid for business unit XXXXX, ledger group XXXXX’ although valid budget transaction exist in this ledger group which are subjected to budget close
1. Set up a Tree with at least one Level that contains an embedded space.
2. Set up Budget definition whose rule set chartfield uses the tree & the level that we are set up in step 1.
2. Attach the budget ledger to a Business unit in Ledgers for a unit.
4. Enter Budget Journal for a budget period.
5. Set up budget closing rule, budget period & budget closing set to close budget for a period.
6. Run the budget closing process & check results.
Please see Replication screenshots for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms