Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report status is denied when approved partially.
1. Enable Project Approval stage in Transaction Definition.
2. Create an ER with 3 Expense Lines.
3. In one line add one project and enter a different project in the other leftover lines.
4. Submit it for Approval.
5. Approver one Approve two lines marked for his project.
6. Approver two marks the third and the leftover line as Unapproved - Out of Policy and Approves the report.
Expense Report status is Denied.
Expense Report status should be Approved for Payment as there are two approved lines that can be paid back to the employee.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms