EGL9.2: Tabbing Order Issue On Journal Inquiry Page When Accessibility Mode Is Enabled
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When enabling accessibility mode, the tabbing order is not correct for review journal page
1) Enable accessibility mode
2) Navigate to General Ledger > Review Financial Information > Journals.
3) Enter all the mandatory criteria and click on search button
4) Click on Journal ID hyperlink, Journal inquiry page displayed.
5) Use tab to navigate.
6) On tabbing from (Expand/Collapse) icon, it moves to View Attachment hyperlink. It should move to Journal Criteria hyperlink.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms