Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Error occurs when searching a new created Invite ID in Suppliers>Supplier Registration>Invitation Activity Log, and that Invite ID has a Description containing a single quote.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Add a new Invite TEST_SUPP_INVITE in the menu Suppliers>Supplier Registration>Manage Invitations.
2. Fill in a Description containing a single quote. Ex: Description= Company's test invite, fill in all the other mandatory fields using available info delivered by Demo. And Save the new Invite.
3. Go to the menu Suppliers>Supplier Registration> Invitation Activity Log and search the new created Invite ID.
4. The system generates first the message " A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details".
5. Click OK on this 1st error message, then you will receive the next error:
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) SUP_INV_LOG_WK.SEARCH.FieldChange Name:populateGrid PCPC:3259 Statement:50
Called from:SUP_INV_LOG_WK.SEARCH.FieldChange Statement:71
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Examine the error messages and the PeopleCode program containing the ScrollSelect call to determine the cause of the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms