Last updated on JUNE 28, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Business Unit not defaulting
Following Steps Demonstrate the Issue:
1. Requester Setup- Requester has Defaults Inventory BU selected
2. Ship To Location for US001. Has an Inventory Unit entered.
3. Define Items- Item is setup as an Inventory Item.
4. Purchasing Attributes- The item is setup as Stockless Item.
5. Item Supplier—The item is setup as Stockless Item
6. Item is setup in an Inventory BU.
7. Add an ePro requisition. Search for the item.
8. The search returns our Item. Note that it indicates that it’s not available for Inventory.
9. Add a quantity and click Add then click CheckOut.
10. Accounting Lines—Note that the IN BU does not default. This is working as designed.
2nd Test for Core Requisitions
1. Now create a requisition in Core Requisitions. Added the Item and Qty. Click on the Schedule Link.
2. Distribution Details. Note that the IN Unit did default.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms