Last updated on APRIL 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report getting stuck in Pending status when re-submitting it with deleting a line, after it is withdrawn or sent-back
1. Log in as a user.
2. Create and submit and Expense Report with multiple lines.
3. Withdraw the Expense Report or log in as an approver and send back the Expense Report.
4. Change anything on the line so that during submission it throws error. Like amount more than mentioned in location amount table.
5. When system throws error , delete the line.
6. Try to re-submit the Expense Report
Expense Report should be re-submitted for approval without any issue.
Expense Report is stuck in Pending status.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms